Sunday 9 June 2013

First Steps in Stop Motion - Hambridge University Take 2

Most of the animations this week I decided I would wait for the students to put together this week, but there were a few excellent pieces of work already created.

This project took the students a long time to plan and put together. I wasn't sure about the content! but I was pleased to see so much discussion and ideas that were passed between the two students. In the end we were worried that all was lost, but I found their original photos and put it together. Well done.


Because it is a very slow process to draw each frame we only had a few, so I played with different ways of putting the frames together. Faster, and repeated, above, or slower, but once only, below...



I'm really looking forward to putting up the other films they've made

No comments:

Post a Comment